OptionsXpress, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab Corporation is a leading options broker in the USA. Its brokerage platform provides active investors and traders trading tools, analytics and education to execute a variety of investment strategies. Their key focus is on providing the traders with intelligent real-time market data, options trading, premium stock or futures research, and multi-channel access.
In 2009, OptionsXpress released their mobile trading platform OX Mobile to facilitate traders to trade via mobile devices. Since then, Mobility channel holds a key place in their Multi-Channel strategy. Their strive to continuously innovate OX Mobile has resulted in 4.5/5 Barron’s mobile trading platform ratings. This also helped OptionsXpress to be rated among “BEST FOR OPTIONS TRADERS” by Barron’s for 5 consecutive years.
The feature rich OX Mobile app enables the traders to conveniently follow the market, place trades and manage their accounts on the go. It’s a single platform to trade multiple asset classes like Stocks, Options, Futures and Futures Options. Earlier this year, OX Mobile was revamped with modern UI and added features for a better experience. The following are some of the salient features of the OX Mobile.
- All-In-One Trade Ticket – Easily place advanced Options, Stock and Futures orders—all in one place, it’s named the “industry standard for placing orders” by Barron’s.
- Walk Limit – It eliminates the time-consuming process of manually modifying spread orders by automatically update the order with the most favourable prize.
- Idea Hub – A powerful tool that helps traders browse option trade ideas.
- Option Chains – Provides traders with real-time quotes for each leg of virtually every option strategy. Comes handy in building complex spreads and place trade in a click.
- Charts – State-Of-Art charting with more than 27 inline and outline technical indicators for better analysis.
Being the mobile partner Market Simplified (MSF) designed and developed OX Mobile since its inception in 2009. MSF’s expertise played a significant role in simplifying complex options trading to suit the mobile platforms.
For more details, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About OptionsXpress: OptionsXpress is a retail, online brokerage firm, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, that provides brokerage services for options, stocks, futures, mutual funds, and fixed income investments in the United States and internationally.
About Market Simplified: Market Simplified is a thought leader in handcrafting custom solutions by continuously innovating and simplifying finance. We have maximized the revenues of industry leaders like OptionsXpress (Charles Schwab), Currenex (State Street), MB Trading, Maybank Kim Eng, Kotak Mahindra Bank and National Stock Exchange of India by providing enhanced and sustained user engagement through Experience Engineering.
About The Author: Gokoulane Ravi is a foodie, technology enthusiast and a developer turned marketer with more than 5 years of experience in the space of mobility. When he is not working, he likes to read, write, run and cycle.