Founded in Singapore in 1972, Maybank Kim Eng Singapore (previously known as Kim Eng Holdings) was the first stockbroker to be listed on the Singapore Exchange in 1990. Maybank Kim Eng Securities is a fully-owned investment banking arm of Maybank; one of Asia’s leading banking groups and Southeast Asia’s fourth largest bank by assets.
Kim Eng Securities in Singapore believed that technology will continue to provide the necessary impetus for the organization to retain its competitive edge and ensure timeliness and satisfaction in customer service. In recognition of the fact that technology will continue to redefine the shape of the securities industry, they stress on innovation and sustained investment in technology to remain ahead of competition. More so, their primary requirement was to roll out a mobile strategy that reflected their strong focus on customer centricity and user experience. Providing access to real time market information and transaction capability across all mobile devices was the requirement. One clear demand by the client was a best of breed application with a compelling user experience to ensure large scale diffusion and use of the application.
- Additional features introduced in phased manner
- Secondary level customer support provided
- 24×7 Network and infrastructure monitoring set up provided
- Access to local and foreign markets such as SGX, HKEx, NYSE, Nasdaq and Bursa Malaysia
- White-labelled with access to Stock Exchange of Thailand
- A positive customer experience is one of the key driving factors
- Facilitated quickest time to market with the release of mobile app
- Best Mobile Phone Platform for 3 consecutive years 2011, 2012 & 2013 – KE Trade (Results from Investment Trends Singapore Broking Report, based on ratings given by investors)
- Featured in the Top 10 Financial Application on the iPhone store within 3 months of the release of the application