Angel Broking is an Indian stockbroker firm established in 1987. The company is a member of the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange of India, National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited and Multi Commodity Exchange of India Limited. It is a depository participant with Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL). The company has more than 8500 sub-brokers and franchisee outlets in more than 900 cities across India
- Growing customer demands
- Scaling up features in existing mobile platform to match the demand
Native mobile application that runs on Android and iOS platforms providing an intuitive experience
- Live Streaming: Real time market data delivered with a very low latency
- Interactive Charts: Live, Intra-Day and Historic charts with 41 overlays and technical indicators for better analysis of the stock
- MF Advisory: Generates Mutual Fund schemes that align with the preference and risk profile of the user
- Stock Ideas: Suggests the users stocks based on market scenario and historic performance of the stock.
- Family Portfolio: A summarized view of portfolios from multiple linked accounts
An Omni-Channel platform interface that connects the backend systems such as OMS, RMS, Back-office and the frontend channels i.e. mobile.
- Integration – Seamlessly connects to OMS such as FT and Omnesys. Efficiently integrates with 3rd party APIs for news and data.
- Security – Uses multiple approaches such as session management, data encryption and device activation to provide an additional layer of security.
- Notification – Facilitates Push Notification Management. Notifications can be triggered either globally or specifically to a set of customers based on given criteria.
- 100K Downloads
- 20% Trade Volume via Mobile