- Being a volatile market, Forex needs real-time delivery of market data
- Quickly replicating backend systems while onboarding a new client
- White labelling the application with brand identities of the client
Native Mobile App
Native mobile application that runs on Android and iPhone platforms.
- Live Streaming: Catch-up to the market in real-time with streaming Quotes in all the screens.
- Multilingual: The users can seamlessly switch between languages of their choice.
- One Click Trading: Place orders just by double clicking on the prices.
- Chart Comparison: Customize and compare charts up to 4 currency pairs and multiple configurations
- Real-Time Charts: Live, Intra-Day and Historic charts with multiple technical indicators for better decision making.
- Alerts: Set alerts based on price and change values. The alert notifications are delivered via push notifications.
- Customization: Extremely customizable based on the user preferences, such as currency pairs and default order parameters.
Experience Engineering Platform
An Omni-Channel platform interface that connects multiple FX systems to multiple access channels.
- Integration: Seamlessly connects to price feeds and OMS. Also efficiently integrates with 3rd party APIs
- Whitelabelling: Highly reliable and scalable platform enables creation of new instances within a few hours for the new customers
- Security: Uses multiple approaches such as session management, data encryption and device activation to provide additional layer of security
- Notification: Facilitates Push Notification Management. Notifications can be triggered either globally or specifically to a set of customers based on giver criteria
- 15+ Clients
- Most top-rated mobile trading app with 4.5 ratings in Google Play Store.