Maintaining the lead with Market Simplified
Less than two months ago, Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) was awarded Best Retail Bank of The Year by India Banking Summit. How did they beat the competition to get there? What gave them that competitive advantage? Most importantly, can other banks pull off such a feat too?
Founded in 1916, KVB is a veteran private sector player in the Indian banking industry. Through its extensive network of 788 branches and 1803 ATMs, KVB has deposits of 56 thousand crores, and a total business of 1 lakh crores. With a capital ratio of 11.79%, KVB is a stable and reliable bank conforming to RBI’s standards. However, KVB had a thorn in its side — legacy systems.
- The API Way of Banking by Sankaran.G, CIO at City Union Bank
- Technology Creates a Health Care & Wealth Care Confluence
- MSXtend Lite is now BSE Certified
- Everything You Need to Know About Flutter & 6 Reasons Why it can be your Frontend of Choice
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Decouple Your Frontend from Backend