Millennial Banking – Is Customer Loyalty Still Possible?
Millennials are 2.5 times more likely to switch their bank compared to Baby Boomers. Should banks be worried? Can customer loyalty be restored? Where do banks go wrong and lose their valuable millennial customers?
Millennials wish for minimum fuss in their banking activities. They have high expectations on technology to make things simpler for them. The sheer size of this segment in the Indian market makes it difficult for banks to give it a miss. At 440 million and growing, millennials currently make up 46% of the workforce and 70% of the total household income.
- The API Way of Banking by Sankaran.G, CIO at City Union Bank
- Technology Creates a Health Care & Wealth Care Confluence
- MSXtend Lite is now BSE Certified
- Everything You Need to Know About Flutter & 6 Reasons Why it can be your Frontend of Choice
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Decouple Your Frontend from Backend