In the quest to achieve market leadership, brokerages continue to focus on holistic digital remodelling of customer-facing enterprises. However, how many of them succeed in this quest? Is this really accomplishable? There are numerous studies that show that financial services are becoming more and more digitized. This also includes Brokerages. Customers would love to have information at their fingertips. Busy executives do not have the time to do traditional methods of trading which requires keeping a constant watch on the performance of their securities. With the advent of smartphones and digitization, customers have all the information they need to make informed decisions on their trades based on market insights, charts, alerts and notifications.
At, Market Simplified, we are hosting this webinar on 25th July 2017, 3 PM, Singapore Time – for brokerages in the SEA region to provide valuable advice and insights from industry experts to tackle digital disruption.
- Sekar Jaganathan, CIO, Rakuten Trade Sdn Bhd: Sekar has over 25 years of experience in managing business operations, personnel and information technology. During his time, Sekar was also a consultant for the Jakarta Stock Exchange and introduced the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Back Office System (BOS) for the Indonesian Capital Market. He also implemented BOS for various broking firms in Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Vivek Shukla, Asst Director and Head – Product Development, Angel Broking: Vivek has great experience in sales and Project Management. He is also highly passionate in Product-go-to-market strategy & business modelling. His core skills include analytics, retail broking, mobile application development, payment gateway integrations, Mutual Funds, margin funding, NBFC and channel management. His extensive knowledge in the BFSI segment is an added feather to his cap.
- Hiran Ramankutty, Head Engineering, Market Simplified: Hiran has over 14 years of experience in the technology field. His technical skills combined with domain knowledge on BFSI segment makes his contributions very valuable. He has been instrumental in building high performance solutions for banks, brokerages and exchanges. He has great expertise in Solution Architecture, Technology Implementation/Operations and Infrastructure Management. His service focus has been on Consumer Banking, Capital Markets, Cloud Computing, Analytics and Security.
- Vasanth Jayaraman, AVP – Sales, Market Simplified: Vasanth is a sales leader with 14 years of accomplished career track record with a unique combination of sales/marketing management & account management skills from different industry verticals. His extensive knowledge in BFSI domain combined with his sales and marketing skills makes him an indispensable asset to Market Simplified.
These are the topics that will be discussed in detail
- Simplify onboarding – Fully engage customers online
- Self-Guided simplified tools for Trading
- Enable multi-asset class trading
- Improve trade settlement process
- Empowering expertise using trade simulation games
- Wealth Management using robo-advisory
This will be a great opportunity for all leading brokerages to understand the importance of embracing digital disruption which, as a result, will enhance customer acquisition, experience, engagement, retention, and growth!
What are you waiting for? Register Now to lock in your place for this wonderful opportunity.
About Market Simplified: Market Simplified is a thought leader in revolutionizing and digitizing products for financial institutions by continuously innovating and simplifying finance. We empower our customers with cutting edge digital experience that is highly personalized and enhanced for the end users with our ‘Experience Engineering’ platform driven by Analytics, AI, Machine Learning and Blockchain technologies. Our clientele includes industry leaders like OptionsXpress (Charles Schwab), Currenex (State Street), ThinkMarkets, MB Trading, Maybank Kim Eng, Kotak Mahindra Bank, National Stock Exchange of India and many others across the globe.
About the author: Girijashankar is a Classical Carnatic Vocalist and teacher who loves to perform. He is also a voracious reader and prefers to read books on crime and mystery. He is currently working as a Business Development Executive in Market Simplified.