We are so excited to participate in this year’s BankTech Asia!
BankTech Asia is a yearly congregation of Fintechs and other financial institutions in the SEA region. This will be the 9th time in Kuala Lumpur. The event consists of a 2-day conference featuring over 20 experts and 3 concurrent streams that will look at various key developments in payments & transaction, retail banking technology and technology risk management.
These are the array of interesting conferences and contests that are part of BankTech Asia 2017.
- Conference and panel discussions featuring industry experts would exclusively cover key topics such as
- Artificial Intelligence
- Open Banking 2017
- Beacon Tech
- Digital Wallets
- Innovation Labs
- Cyber Security
- Data Driven Audit
- FINMATCH: This session is designed to connect fintech start-ups with banks, VCs and regulators. It’ll be an intimate closed-door panel where leading banks and VCs will share what they’re looking for and regulators will share their views followed by a business matching session.
- FINFIVE: BankTech Asia is scanning the globe for 5 leading fintech solutions to showcase to an audience of 200+ bankers at the 9th annual BankTech Asia event in Kuala Lumpur from 5-6 July 2017. The companies can apply for any of the following 6 categories.
- Mobile/ Channel Solutions
- Payments / Transactions / Remittances
- Process Automation
- Financial Inclusion
- Security/ Identification/ Biometrics
About Market Simplified: Market Simplified is a thought leader in revolutionizing and digitizing products for financial institutions by continuously innovating and simplifying finance. We empower our customers with cutting edge digital experience that is highly personalized and enhanced for the end users with our ‘Experience Engineering’ platform driven by Analytics, AI, Machine Learning and Blockchain technologies. Our clientele includes industry leaders like OptionsXpress (Charles Schwab), Currenex (State Street), ThinkMarkets, MB Trading, Maybank Kim Eng, Kotak Mahindra Bank, National Stock Exchange of India and many others across the globe.