Architecture & Design Technology Roadmap & Initiatives People Management Technology Pitch IT Transformation & Leadership
- Devise a technology roadmap for the organisation Oversee and Review the solution architecture for Implementation Ensure compliance with security regulations. Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements. Prepare and manage the engineering department’s budget Oversee front-end , back-end development & Quality Assurance teams and their projects. Hire engineers and coordinate their training Implement innovative technologies Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations , tools & partnerships Mentor and guide the Engineering, Infrastructure and Quality Assurance team.
- Work experience as a Technical Architect / Senior Technical Architect or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
- 10-20 years of experience
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies, Open source stack and Deep Tech. Hands-on experience in full stack , back-end and front-end development Good understanding of Mobile, Web and Backend Systems. Strong CS Fundamentals. Leadership abilities with a strategic mind Detailed understanding of Capital Market Technologies. Extensive understanding of Open Source OS (Linux) , Communication Protocols, Real time
- Streaming, optimisation and troubleshooting. Exposure to Backends like OMS/RMS/Backoffice is an added advantage. A minimum of 15 Years of experience with the relevant experience of at-least 3 years. Should have exposure and hands on the following tech stack