Minimum 4 years
We are looking for experienced Angular Developers with .NET Core Full Stack experience. Minimum 4 years of experience is required As an Angular with .NET Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for both front-end and server-side development.
Your duties will include:
- Requirements analysis, development, unit testing, integration, release and support software products.
- Able to independently code and develop product modules and components and own/take full responsibility for delivery of assigned tasks.
- Should have full stack development experience using Angular (6 and above), TypeScript, Asp.Net Core, C#, REST APIs, MVC, and .NET Framework Core.
- Should have a good understanding database design and T-SQL Programming.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills on web UI, back end Web APIs and IIS Web Server.
- Should be able to read and review existing code, re-factor code and maintain coding standards and best Practices.
- Should possess strong analytical skills and willingness to learn and work in new technologies.
- Familiarity with TFS and Should have used versioning tools like GIT
- Minimum 6 years of software design and development experience.
- Front-End Hands-on experience in Angular 6.0 and above, Type Script is compulsory.
- Experience building .net web applications using ASP.Net, Ado.Net & C#
- Hands on Experience in .net core 2.0 is a must
- Code First Approach Good understanding of Asp.Net Web Api Core and hands on in creating
Restful services with Asp.Net Web Api Core
- Good Experience in writing LINQ queries
- Good Experience in writing Unit tests
- Strong understanding of database design Good understanding/experience of relational databases particularly Microsoft SQL server Experience in TSQL, writing Stored Procedures, Views, Functions
- Experience of using tools like TFS, GIT