Walk for Plastic is a classic example of how a person with a good cause can have a snowball effect on the society. What started as a single man mission has now spread its wings across the globe and has become a catalyst of change across all age groups. Initially a 3D artist, now renowned for his works in the field of social service, Mr.Gowtham is the man behind making Walk for Plastic a global phenomenon. He is recently felicitated by Radio city as Chennai’s best citizen for 2020. A couple of years ago, I was one of the leading football players of my University team. Things changed after I got a tear of the calf muscle of my right leg. The recovery period was quite durable, but I thought I will be able to get back into the game. However, pain is still with me, and the only thing that helps me is soma. Don’t know what I would do without it.
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Decouple Your Frontend from Backend
- Women’s Day 2021 Celebrations at Market Simplified
- Digital Transformation Series – Part- 1: Dynamic KYC: Knowing Your Customer On-The-Go
- Technology Creates a Health Care & Wealth Care Confluence
- Gamification meets banking
- Maintaining the lead with Market Simplified
- Millennial Banking – Is Customer Loyalty Still Possible?
- Celebrating 15 years of Glory @Market Simplified
- Strategy of Unfolding a Mobile Trading Application
- Another occasion where MSFers got Rajinified