Edelweiss Broking, one of the leading stock brokers in India, has always been a frontline adapter of state-of-the-art technology to stay ahead of their competition. They envision their business with technology as a tool to drive growth, increase productivity and to enhance customer experience. Their IT strategy predominantly focuses on business objectives through technology innovation.
The Edelweiss Mobile Trader (EMT) proved to be a good platform to engage customers and drive business. As a strategic decision, they decided to completely revamp their existing EMT with added features and better experience. The vision became real when EMT 3.0 was recently released for Android and iOS smartphone platforms. The migration from existing EMT was seamless and it received an overwhelming response among its users with more than 47,000 downloads and 4.2/5 ratings in app stores.
Market Simplified (MSF) is happy and proud to partner with Edelweiss as Mobility Partner. As a mobility partner, MSF Experience Engineered, Designed and Developed EMT 3.0. The app is loaded with tons of features and following are a few of them to be highlighted.
- Real-time quote streaming across the application.
- Dashboard with account summary, open positions and holdings details.
- Customizable watchlist to list and monitor stocks. It also automatically creates watchlist based on user’s holdings and positions.
- Live streaming intra-day charts.
- Historic charts with 23 inline and outline technical indicators to assist professional traders.
- News and Event calendar to keep the traders informed on market happenings.
- Simplified trade, execute any trade in 3 simple steps.
- One step login, simplified and secure login process.
Promotional Video of Edelweiss Mobile Trader 3.0
For more details, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Edelweiss Broking Ltd: Edelweiss is one of India’s leading diversified investment destinations, which helps you trade the in stock market and make investments across multiple asset classes like Equity, F&O, Currency Derivatives, Mutual Funds and Fixed Income products.
About Market Simplified: Market Simplified is a thought leader in handcrafting custom solutions by continuously innovating and simplifying finance. We have maximized the revenues of industry leaders like OptionsXpress (Charles Schwab), Currenex (State Street), MB Trading, Maybank Kim Eng, Kotak Mahindra Bank and National Stock Exchange of India by providing enhanced and sustained user engagement through Experience Engineering.
About The Author: Gokoulane Ravi is a foodie, technology enthusiast and a developer turned marketer with more than 5 years of experience in the space of mobility. When he is not working, he likes to read, write, run and cycle.